Below are links to recordings/videos of previous technical conference calls:
Why should you invest in CSI?
As we explained in the April 2015 newsletter, we have gone back into the lab and started to build a series of test devices that will culminate in an extremely valuable machine we’re calling “Kelu-1”. This will be a relatively inexpensive effort (~$200K), but it will have a big scientific payoff.
Here are reasons why you should invest in CSI’s continuing efforts:
- This is ultimately a scientific research project into some extremely important and fundamental questions. You definitely want to be a part of this.
- Ten years from now when someone asks, “what did YOU do ten years ago when it was unequivocally evident that climate change was real?”, you’ll be able to say you made an investment in trying to solve the problem. Even the Pope is getting into the act!
- Every bit of research adds to our intellectual property. The more knowledge we build up, the more valuable the company.
- Yes, we could use $200,000 tomorrow, BUT, we can most definitely put smaller amounts to work. Several investments of $1,000 or $2,000 would add up to a terrific hardware acquisition budget. That’s what we’re buying: test devices, electronic equipment, mounting racks, etc. We don’t pay ourselves anything.
- We’ve made it simple! Here’s a PayPal link. Go to it now, put in your PayPal account info and send an investment to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond with the Investor Rep letter, a stock certificate and a CSI T-shirt.
- We are a California-based, subchapter C corporation, in full compliance with all state and federal tax and legal regulations. Stock is currently valued at $1 per share, with a little over 1.2 million shares issued.
- No amount of solar or wind energy is going to fix the problem of coal-fired power plants. There are nearly 600 of them currently operating in the United States alone. We need to start working on a realistic solution now.